Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Very Insulted Cat

I am dealing with a very upset cat. Suzie, our 8-year old cat, is NOT a happy camper. Her peaceful, sedate life has been turned upside-down. You see, Bella the Sweet has transmogrified into Bella the Evil One, or as Russ calls her - "Crack Kitty". Poor Suzie does NOT know how to handle this. She will slink into a room, casting her eyes about, looking for Crack Kitty. Crack Kitty has many, many toys. However, nothing is so fascinating as an orange, twitching tail. Suzie will be lying perfectly still until she spots Bella. Then, her ears flatten and the tail begins to twitch convulsively. Bella crouches, wiggles her little bottom, and dances with arched back and poofed out tail. Then she goes in for the kill. She traps Suzie' tail and chews like crazy until the older cat slaps her silly. Then, the game is on. Suzie, being queen of the house, will not leave the room to avoid Bella. She just gets angry, twitches her tail, and the battle plays itself out again. Sigh...I wish Suzie would just understand that Crack Kitty would leave her alone if she'd just keep her tail still!

2 comments:

Paulie said...

I just discovered that you are actually going to use your blog. What a find!

I laughed so hard reading this post that I almost peed my pants! My eyes have tears in them too.

I would enjoy seeing some of your cards. Just click on the little icon that will bring a photo screen upload to you. It is at the top of your posting blog. The last icon is a U tube thingie so the photo one is the one before it. Just click on it and choose photos.Then either put in the url from Photobucket or do as I do and let blogger upload them. You just choose a photo from your computer and it uploads them in various sizes you choose.

I am doubly blessed to find someone else that makes cards. I bet yours are beautiful since you have a "relative" in the business. I would enjoy seeing some of yours also.

Katney said...

We had a cat that took great pains to get around the dog who was lying in the middle of her pathway between rooms. She would climb up and around and over.

It took that cat such a long time to figure out that the dog was now blind. Whe could have walked right in front of her and she wouldn't even know it.