Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008 - Time Flies!!

Well, here we are in another new year! What a way to begin the year. We've got snow and blowing. The roads are horrible. Joe just got home from spending several days down in Champaign visiting his brother, and he said the roads are the worst up here, but that from Bloomington to DeKalb was terrible. Then, Glidden was the worst. It figures!! The plows aren't coming through very often either. So, no company today. I made soup and have cheese, crackers, fruit, and vegies. So, I guess it's just us. We're going to watch the Rose Bowl and have our goodies then. Go Illini!!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Karen, your blog is nice. I am just getting started
and I am not even sure how to post pics yet!
Actually, I can't even get the text to line up
properly. Would appreciate any tips!
Glad to hear you rubber stamp! We can share
ideas and card pictures! I write my own verses in
the cards I send so I enjoy that. Let me hear from
you! Ronda